• Мы добавили поддержку платежей и пополнения баланса сайта в Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash или USDT!

Water Event

Плагин Water Event 2.0.1

WebGhost

20 Сен 2019
Water Event - A new event includes a lot of game mechanics

Description

The event starts with a warning in the chat: a submarine will soon be passed near the island.
A submarine will appear on the water when the time is up.
There are 4 floors in the submarine. 2 floors are over the water and 2 floors are under the water.
It is possible to get into the submarine on absolutely any transport. There are 4 outside entrances, 4 underwater entrances, and 2 submarine entrances (added in the Underwater Update)...

WebGhost

20 Сен 2019
Doesn't work.. the server stops loading.

Boss Monster at this seller also, breaks the server
This is not the case at all, this plugin works amazingly and has little effect on the server. Show me a video of it resetting your server footage, until then I don't believe you. This is the best-selling plugin.

WebGhost

20 Сен 2019
Water Event - 2.0.0 Update

Update - Before updating, you must delete the old plugin configuration!!! I think this is the latest update that requires such actions. All the major updates that I planned have been completed. Most likely, further updates will not require these conditions

• Add - Adds a PVE mode, configurable in a configuration with many restrictions and parameter

• Add - A huge optimization of the plugin has been carried out

• Add...