Плагин Convoy Event 2.4.9

Resilient

I'm from Rio Branco
-1 (0%)
6 Июн 2022
Convoy - Convoy of NPC Vehicles

c3.png

About Convoy

A truck is transporting a locked crate along the road. The convoy is accompanied by NPCs who drive sedans, as well as Bredley and a helicopter. In case of an attack, the convoy stops moving for a specified time. If the truck is destroyed, the event will be lost. When all accompanying vehicles are destroyed, it will be possible to open the locked crate.
All...

Convoy - 1.1.8 Update

It is necessary to edit the Lang files "PreStart", "PreFinish", "GUI" and remove "sec" or "s" from them. Or just delete the files. Because the time will be displayed in hours and minutes

Fixed:
Own loot table in Npc
The Convoy Attacked message didn't work

Added:
Ability to change the number of modules in the modular cars
"OnConvoyStart" hook...

Convoy - 1.1.9 Updates

Added:
PveMod plugin support
Support for economy plugins
The ability to remove trees before the convoy
All vehicles have their headlights on
If cars lag behind, the rest of the convoy will be waiting for them

Fixed:
The hp of the helicopter's propellers did not change
Engine parts were falling out of the car
Problem with loot in Npc when using CustomLoot
Cars got stuck on bumps
The message at which the time was specified in seconds

У плагина есть один недостаток. Когда игроки забираются повыше. Боты перестают на них реагировать.

The plugin has one drawback. When players climb higher. Bots stop responding to them.

Yes the bots must stop at some point or they would chase players across the map.
But if you would like the bradley tank or the heli to chase them further that option is available in the config.

Heli:
JSON:
"The distance to which the helicopter can move away from the convoy": 350.0,

Bradley:
JSON:
"The viewing distance": 100.0,
"Radius of search": 100.0,

Yes the bots must stop at some point or they would chase players across the map.
But if you would like the bradley tank or the heli to chase them further that option is available in the config.

Heli:
JSON:
"The distance to which the helicopter can move away from the convoy": 350.0,

Bradley:
JSON:
"The viewing distance": 100.0,
"Radius of search": 100.0,
Видимо переводчик перевел не верно. Проблема в другом. Когда игрок забирается на высокую постройку. NPC его не видят.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: WebGhost
Can you please tell me what im doing wrong, i placed both files in to oxide/plugin , saved them , in the system i see that NpcSpawn plugin loaded , but Convoy not , and convoy .cfg or .json dont apaer in the directory , any ideas what im doing wrong ?

Can you please tell me what im doing wrong, i placed both files in to oxide/plugin , saved them , in the system i see that NpcSpawn plugin loaded , but Convoy not , and convoy .cfg or .json dont apaer in the directory , any ideas what im doing wrong ?

Вложения

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    138.3 KB · Просмотры: 47
  • Мне нравится
Реакции: WebGhost

I will be posting update for this plugin today.
That may be the issue. Sorry for the delay, i am preparing the files now.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Alexxey и RealAmino
Hello, so we downloaded your new update , we uploaded NpcSpawn.cs , then Convoy.cs , log shows that NpcSpawn plugin loaded , but still no config or .json file apeared in config folder and after command convoy start it shows same mistake in the log

Hello, so we downloaded your new update , we uploaded NpcSpawn.cs , then Convoy.cs , log shows that NpcSpawn plugin loaded , but still no config or .json file apeared in config folder and after command convoy start it shows same mistake in the log
npcspawn.cs does not need a config.

Delete your old Convoy.json in oxide/config and reload the Convoy plugin please.
I am not able to duplicate this error as the plugin loads and functions fine on my test server.

Also i see your error comes from running the console command for the plugin

Console commands (RCON only)

• convoystart - launches the event in a random configuration
  • convoystart <name> - launches the event in the <name> configuration
  • convoystop - stops the event

Keep in mind these commands can ONLY be used in rcon such as this: http://rcon.io

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение