Утилита Rust UI Tool 1.1.31

af7e63d7f15b48083e09c1a4f07bae79-png.jpg
И что ты теперь скажешь? Походу мы попрощаемся с тобой на этом форуме
Если скрин твой не поддельный скажи мне на милость почему слив был после того как он появился на слив форуме?Не раньше же

Перейди в UI/Assets/Editor и открой UGUIMenu.cs.
Найди в файле

if (ImageLibaryExports.Count > 0)
{
int index = 0;
fullexport.Append($"\n\n[PluginReference] private Plugin ImageLibrary;\nvoid Loaded() {"{"}");
foreach (var name in ImageLibaryExports.Keys)
{
fullexport.Append($"\n\t\t\tImageLibrary?.Call(\"AddImage\",\"{ImageLibaryExports.Values.ElementAt(index)}\",{name});");
index++;
}
fullexport.Append($"\n{"};"}");
}

и измени на

{
int index = 0;
fullexport.Append($"\n\n[PluginReference] private Plugin ImageLibrary;\nvoid Loaded() {"{"}");
{
fullexport.Append($"\n\tImageLibrary?.Call(\"AddImage\",{ImageLibaryExports.Values.ElementAt(index)},\"{name}\");");
index++;
}
fullexport.Append($"\n{"}"}");
}

Перейди в UI/Assets/Editor и открой UGUIMenu.cs.
Найди в файле

{
int index = 0;
{
fullexport.Append($"\n\t\t\tImageLibrary?.Call(\"AddImage\",\"{ImageLibaryExports.Values.ElementAt(index)}\",{name});");
index++;
}
fullexport.Append($"\n{"};"}");
}

и измени на

{
int index = 0;
{
fullexport.Append($"\n\tImageLibrary?.Call(\"AddImage\",{ImageLibaryExports.Values.ElementAt(index)},\"{name}\");");
index++;
}
fullexport.Append($"\n{"}"}");
}
все помогло, благодарю

I get the Text doc.

private void RustUI(BasePlayer Player)..........

How to Import into the Server ? I have Concert top ca and add some Things but dont Work XD i have to Code Something more ?

I get the Text doc.

private void RustUI(BasePlayer Player)..........

How to Import into the Server ? I have Concert top ca and add some Things but dont Work XD i have to Code Something more ?
This cannot be explained in a couple of minutes, and it requires understanding how to import the txt code into the plugin's cs file. Therefore, it is better to study other plugins with GUI, what works and how

I only search for a Plugin with a cui with textbar and in Button click ist Output console command XD, any Idea ? Is there a Plug in easy to usw for IT ?

Example for command,

Player want invite Others Player to Clan, or declarete war.

Button (/Clan invite) + textbox (playername written)

Not only Buttons Work in this Case.

I only search for a Plugin with a cui with textbar and in Button click ist Output console command XD, any Idea ? Is there a Plug in easy to usw for IT ?
Such is not or have not met.You need to study the UMOD (oxide) documentation to start creating entry-level plugins. CUI is not easy, study other people's plugins with UMOD to understand how you import code from txt

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение