Карта The Earth : Apocalypse

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Groznov

hosting : masspas.com promo: оксидраша
-1 (0%)
27 Янв 2022
The Earth : Apocalypse - Кастомная карта

Земля: Апокалипсис — это карта мира в апокалиптической тематике. Прогуляйтесь по разрушенному Нью-Йорку, поднимитесь на Эмпайр-стейт-билдинг, пройдите через мост Золотые Ворота из Сан-Франциско, откройте для себя плотину Гувера из Лас-Вегаса, играйте в шпионские миссии, испытайте безумный и пугающий геймплей с памятниками защиты от зомби с искусственным интеллектом. гораздо больше, чем может предложить эта карта. Эта карта создана для ванильных серверов и может быть настроена для всех...

This map is a duplicate of my posting. Except my resource included the prefabs/pics and BOTH versions of this map. This does not included any of that. This is ONLY the NB version of the map.

You have posted many maps here all missing parts the original seller included.
You had my map removed when people here had purchased my map and I gave them support for a much lower price than you sell a Piece of that map here for.

RIP to anyone who bought my map of this here, you will not get half of what you got from me from this guy i promise you that. :tearsofjoy:

You bought my resource and updated your resource with it, genius
This map is a duplicate of my posting. Except my resource included the prefabs/pics and BOTH versions of this map. This does not included any of that. This is ONLY the NB version of the map.

You have posted many maps here all missing parts the original seller included.
You had my map removed when people here had purchased my map and I gave them support for a much lower price than you sell a Piece of that map here for.

RIP to anyone who bought my map of this here, you will not get half of what you got from me from this guy i promise you that. :tearsofjoy:

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение