Обсудим Break

WebGhost

20 Сен 2019
After being misled and lied to on this forum by greedy slimey map thiefs, I have decided to take a break from this forum.

I will return after some time, but for now I will not be updating anything or uploading anything.
I never stalk others threads.
I do not lure people to my discord like some here do.
And i do not over charge for my plugins which happen to be the top selling plugins on this site.

Mestifo is the main person that has caused trouble on the forum, he tried to scam me twice and over charge me for simple services.
Now he has begged to take a map away from me that I was interested in.

That was the final straw for me.
I can now see why others who tried to do good here left, it's because the scammy type people here get their way.

Good Luck with that.
If you want to fight over my plugins and beg to take them over now is your chance.
If the map is returned to me and the word kept i will resume, but if there is 1 thing i do not like it is LIARS

Please comment below and prove me right.

After being misled and lied to on this forum by greedy slimey map thiefs, I have decided to take a break from this forum.

I will return after some time, but for now I will not be updating anything or uploading anything.
And i do not over charge for my plugins which happen to be the top selling plugins on this site.

Mestifo is the main person that has caused trouble on the forum, he tried to scam me twice and over charge me for simple services.

I can now see why others who tried to do good here left, it's because the scammy type people here get their way.

Good Luck with that.
If you want to fight over my plugins and beg to take them over now is your chance.
If the map is returned to me and the word kept i will resume, but if there is 1 thing i do not like it is LIARS

How did Mefisto try to deceive you? The fact that he was fighting for money has nothing to do with it. Can you describe in more detail how Mefisto tried to deceive you?

Good Luck with that.

You have a noticeable burning ass, my European friend.
Why don't you like me so much?Are you jealous of me?You're scaring me that you won't update plugins, if you don't, my friends and I will do it.
You're trying to win on empty blackmail.I did not take money for the services that I provided as assistance, you do not have a single proof of where I took the money, if there is - attach them here.
If you have nothing but envy for me, you don't even need to answer.

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение