Недавнее содержимое от duck

  1. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    Are you unaware of the existence of the EYA token login tool?
  2. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    I used the accounts you provided when testing the software, and I’m very glad I didn’t use my own accounts. Are you saying that the accounts you provided were stolen? Haha, you’re seriously ridiculous. Why would you assume that, if I wanted to run 100 fake players, I would use stolen accounts...
  3. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    Is this a joke? Enter the address of the VDS where the software is located. It's fine to put it in one corner.in account.txtEnter the accounts in the following format: login:tokenin proxy.txtEnter the proxy in SOCKS5 formatEnter the current RUST client data (already entered) in...
  4. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    If I hadn’t discovered this backdoor and had actually tested the software using my own accounts, it would have obtained my Steam account data. He could then use those accounts to increase the player count on servers, while my accounts would be the ones getting banned, or even sell temporary...
  5. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    You sent me the clean version after I discovered what the first version was doing.Seriously? You clearly had a normal version available, yet you chose not to send it to me in the first place. And then you have the audacity to call me a scammer. Haha, unbelievable.
  6. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    There are two versions: the July 3 version and the August 13 version. From my perspective, it is very clear: from the very beginning, you were selling the software to make money while also obtaining users’ Steam account information for your own use. After you were caught, you pretended not to...
  7. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    A scammer? What exactly did I scamout of? I discovered that the version you sent me was collecting Steam account information and other sensitive data, and suddenly that makes me a “scammer”? That’s ridiculous.
  8. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    You were the one who sent me the software, and now you’re telling me that it doesn’t collect any data and that none of the data is sent to you? Seriously? Why didn’t you send me the August 13 version in the first place? Why did you send me the July 3 version instead? Are you kidding me?
  9. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    He won’t reflect on his actions because he is making money by selling the software while also taking users’ Steam account information for his own use, especially because Facepunch can blacklist those accounts.
  10. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    Obviously, you can keep making excuses, but anyone with common sense on Oxide-Russia can see exactly what kind of person you are. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  11. D

    Реклама Продвижение серверов (актуальный метод)

    LMAO, what a joke. So stealing users’ Steam account information is now “for security purposes”? 🤡