About Floating Text
Floating Text offers admins an in-world floating text solution visible to everyone. This is an ideal tool for labeling areas, leaving messages, identifying zones, roleplay solutions, and more, allowing the configuration of text size, color, contents, visibility distance, global performance configurable, and a convenient command to locate and identify floating texts for removal.
- User is required to be admin in order to set, remove and refresh floating text.
- Place .cs in Plugins Folder
Note to Existing Users:
- Steps to Install:
- Remove Lang file in oxide\lang\en\FloatingText
- Replace FloatingText.cs
- /addfloatingtext [size] [#RRGGBB] [draw distance] [text] - Create new floating text, setting size, color, draw distance and finally the contents of the message.
- /addfloatingtext [duration (minutes) ] [size] [#RRGGBB] [draw distance ] [text] - Create new timed floating text, setting size, color, draw distance, contents and finally the duration (in Minutes) of the message.
- /removefloatingtext [textid] - Remove existing floating text. textID must be the items position in the file. This can be found with the findfloatingtext command.
- /findfloatingtext - Toggle on/off visual ID and Position identifiers for floating text
- /refreshfloatingtext - Refreshes edits made directly to floating text json