Карта Aurora MAP 1.1.5

Нет прав для скачивания

Oxide Россия

Команда форума
7 Дек 2017
Aurora - Futuristic Map

.-~*'¨¯¨'*•~-.¸-(_( RUST MAP )_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*•~-.¸

A little about the map:​

Under the map there are 5 stations that are connected by 1 branch of tunnels. the tunnels contain rocks, non-loot piles of garbage, and bots.​

In the creation of the map, my good friend Gruber provided me with his RT. I suggest you also look at...​

Доброго времени суток!
Подскажите пожалуйста, каким образом можно добавить кастомную карту на свой сервер? Способы которые находил в google - почему то не работают. Сработало только сохранение под сгенерированным именем, но и то, точки возрождения оказались под картой...

Доброго времени суток!
Подскажите пожалуйста, каким образом можно добавить кастомную карту на свой сервер? Способы которые находил в google - почему то не работают. Сработало только сохранение под сгенерированным именем, но и то, точки возрождения оказались под картой...
Mefisto#4024 пиши сейчас, помогу, свободен не долго

• Мне нравится
Реакции: WebGhost
When adding new monuments there is a option on the prefab tool that pops up when placing a new prefab that says "Refresh Loot Spawns" if you refresh the monuments loot spawns they will be placed on the terrain in the correct locations.

Player spawn points can be set, but it is best to let the map choose player spawns how it normally does using the Beach texture it will establish default player spawn points.

NPC spawns are a bit tricky, the npc bubble when placing them onto the map needs to hover just under the terrain a tiny bit. A good trick to use while setting npcs on maps is to use the built in button for placing item on terrain and then drag the npc marker bubble down just a hair. Not very far at all below the terrain surface. It may take some experimentation before you become familiar with the proper depth of setting npcs, so some testing and trial and error is best for them. Try setting out a whole row of NPCs and set their marker bubble a little bit lower for each one, and when you find that perfect spawn setting you will know what to do for them all moving forward.

I hope that answers your question as the translator loses some of the meaning in between.

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение