• Добавили новые платежные методы (AnyPay, FreeKassa, PayPal), постарались уменьшить комиссию на пополнение баланса. Пользуйтесь!
Traffic Drivers

Плагин Traffic Drivers 1.4.1

WOLF SPIRIT

ᛉᚠ????? ??????ᛉᚠ
16 (100%)
Traffic Drivers Ru\Eng - NPC Drivers

trafficdrivers.png
This plugin revitalizes empty and abandoned Rust roads, now they will spawn bots on cars with companions who will protect them.

In configuration you can setup:
  • Vehicle presets
    • Modules
    • Add codelock, doorlock
    • Engine parts tier
    • Fuel amount (you can also enable infinite fuel)
    • Maximum car speed
    • Destroying car...

WOLF SPIRIT

ᛉᚠ????? ??????ᛉᚠ
16 (100%)
Обновления будут? Я два плагина купил у этого продавца один не обновляют, второй пока версия актуальная. У этого плагина версия уже 1.1.0 , а сдесь старая до сих пор !?!? В новой версии исправили конфликт с плагином конвой.

Gaame

Здравствуйте, не подскажите в чем трабл?

Вложения

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    44.5 KB · Просмотры: 17

WOLF SPIRIT

ᛉᚠ????? ??????ᛉᚠ
16 (100%)
Перезагрузи плагин и посмотри сколько нашло дорог, показывает что нет дорог

Gaame

Перезагрузил

Вложения

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    208 KB · Просмотры: 15

WebGhost

Please make sure you have the updated version of the plugin here. I am not able to replicate the errors you show as the plugin is working fine for me no problems no errors.
trafficdrivers.JPG

Once you have updated the plugin if the problem persists pls look into other plugins you may be using that are conflicting with this one.
Or perhaps delete the old data and config files for this plugin , update it and see if any errors.

No need to reboot a server to update plugins you can reload the main .cs file into oxide/plugins which will cause a reload or you can type in Rcon o.reload TrafficDrivers

Gaame

Please make sure you have the updated version of the plugin here. I am not able to replicate the errors you show as the plugin is working fine for me no problems no errors.
trafficdrivers.JPG

Once you have updated the plugin if the problem persists pls look into other plugins you may be using that are conflicting with this one.
Or perhaps delete the old data and config files for this plugin , update it and see if any errors.

No need to reboot a server to update plugins you can reload the main .cs file into oxide/plugins which will cause a reload or you can type in Rcon o.reload TrafficDrivers
Я удалил плагины, заново установил и мне выдает такую же ошибку. С чем конфликтует я сейчас не смогу выяснить, но у меня есть плагин Convou.

Gaame

I dont think convoy is a conflict, i am running it with this on my test server.

Try removing any vehicle plugins one at a time then reload traffic driver and see if any are the conflict.
Я займусь этим после работы, на работе не совсем удобно этим заниматься. По завершению я отпишусь. Спасибо за поддержку.

WOLF SPIRIT

ᛉᚠ????? ??????ᛉᚠ
16 (100%)
Я удалил плагины, заново установил и мне выдает такую же ошибку. С чем конфликтует я сейчас не смогу выяснить, но у меня есть плагин Convou.
Так бы сразу и сказали что стоит конвой, Вам нужно в конфиге включит поддержку плагина конвой, в этой версии она реализована. И ошибок не должно быть.

Excellion

Покупатель
Так на данный момент плагин работает? И если куплен Конвой надо произвести доп настройку?

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение