Помогите увеличить количество игроков на сервере RUST

Hi,I want to Increase the amount of my rust server.
увеличить количество игроков на сервере RUST

I would like to pay you moeny.
we may talk for fee.
Paypal,QIWI,Visa etc
Support many payment methods

my discord: TCN#9714
my viki: https://vk.com/spirit_server
I understand the speech about the players on the server. In other words, you want to order advertising or server promotion. If you are a beginner, you can use resources such as youtube and order ads from those who make rust videos or do the same on other resources. Forums and thematic platforms can also come up.
The last option is to use Alkad hosting and connect pirate players to the server, this will give you a start and attract new players. Good luck!

I understand the speech about the players on the server. In other words, you want to order advertising or server promotion. If you are a beginner, you can use resources such as youtube and order ads from those who make rust videos or do the same on other resources. Forums and thematic platforms can also come up.
The last option is to use Alkad hosting and connect pirate players to the server, this will give you a start and attract new players. Good luck!
Alkad hosting
What are the significant advantages?

Most of the free plugins from the chaoscode website have their own anti-cheats, a lot of server fees. There is a server monitoring, a lot of private plugins from hosting developers. The rest you will see for yourself on the hosting.
Alkad hosting
What are the significant advantages?

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение