Плагин Virtual Quarries 2.3.12

Groznov

hosting : masspas.com promo: оксидраша
-1 (0%)
27 Янв 2022
Virtual Quarries - Create and place a quarry that will mine and access resources of all types all over the map!

About Virtual Quarries
Virtual Quarries
plugin is a large upgrade to quarries in RUST. You can create and place quarry that will dig any type of resource and access them all over the map!
You can set up infinite amount of quarry types, custom quarry limits with permission system, give your friends access to resource storage, upgrade your quarry to get more resources, customize survey items, fuel and much more!

Video Preview (Version 2.0.0)...

Resilient обновил(а) ресурс Virtual Quarries новой записью:

Update

• Added support for my future shop/stock market plugin.
  • Fixed disabling excavator and static quarry option on plugin unload.
  • Added configurable fuel storage capacity for each of quarry type.
  • Fixed rare bug with multiple the same players shared in quarry.
  • Changed few function names and made all actions plugin-related, not storage-related.
  • Fixed fuel calculations.
  • Fixed generation of default output in exavator.

Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

My account has been frozen on one site, I am resolving this issue, some plugins will be updated with a bit of a delay. I wrote that updates, only support. Plugins in running on my server. If there will be errors, skidytke a screenshot of the error. My friends on the forum will help me fix them.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: WOLF SPIRIT
Я согласен с нашей девчулей, поддержка и гарантия обнов это немного разное! Я сам брал себе у нее плагины и не было проблем. Но бывает и форс-мажор! Будут ошибки в плагине , кидайте скриншот . Мы как то поможем!

• Люблю это
Реакции: Resilient
Вот как обычно не без ложки дёгтя в бочке мёда: как удалять то карьеры? кнопка то не работает!!!

Вам необходимо установить PopUp API, если вы не видите сообщение.
Вам нужно нажать кнопку SPRINT, чтобы удалить карьер.

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение