Плагин BetterTC 1.3.1

YakYak

24 Ноя 2023
BetterTC - Advanced Toolcupboard Capabilities

Fed up with the need to use multiple addons on my server for functions that players could execute from within the game, and considering the constant increase of new Skins for builds, I found myself dissatisfied with the limited supply of automatic upgrades on the market.

For this reason, I have reworked the most used TC-related features on my server into a single plugin, which has been enriched with ideas contributed by players and other Rust administrators.

All this under an attractive...

BetterTC - 1.2.0

• Now if you only have the reskin permission enabled and not the upgrade permission, a "RESKIN" button is displayed, since otherwise before you could not exclusively enable this option if you did not want to enable the upgrade.
  • The upgrade button is replaced in the item list by "RESKIN" if you do not have upgrade permission.
  • Now all items are shown even if you don't have permission (although you have it blocked). If you want to completely disable any option, simply hide it from...

BetterTC - Version 1.2.1

• Added "Upgrade only Owner Entity Build" option
  • A new parameter has been added to the settings to hide the SteamID in the authentication list if you do not have admin permission.
  • Now if you don't have permission to reskin, it will also report that you don't have permission.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed you to upgrade a container skin even if you did not have permissions to upgrade with skins.

BetterTC - Advanced Toolcupboard Capabilities
Error while compiling BetterTC: 'HashSet<PlayerNameID>' does not contain a definition for 'RemoveAll' and no accessible extension method 'RemoveAll' accepting a first argument of type 'HashSet<PlayerNameID>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 689, Pos: 43

Ошибка
Error while compiling BetterTC: 'HashSet<PlayerNameID>' does not contain a definition for 'RemoveAll' and no accessible extension method 'RemoveAll' accepting a first argument of type 'HashSet<PlayerNameID>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 689, Pos: 43

BetterTC - Version 1.3.0

A new feature (beta) is added to offer your players the possibility of directly placing TC with the new appearance that Facepunch will add in the next April update.

Likewise, the possibility of changing the appearance from the plugin menu is also added.

Note:

I have been testing and everything seems to work correctly even with Dynamiccupshare. If you find any problem let me know. There may be problems with multitc builds if the player decides to change the skin later. Since what really...

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение