• Добавили новые платежные методы (AnyPay, FreeKassa, PayPal), постарались уменьшить комиссию на пополнение баланса. Пользуйтесь!

Поиск easystakes itemv2

smtyoe

Thank you very much, it worked super well
[doublepost=1511841386][/doublepost]I installed the plugin correctly but nothing happens when I put the command.
[doublepost=1511842790][/doublepost]Sorry for the amount of answers, is that I'm testing as I have free time. The plugin is installed correctly, and also if you fill the totems but it does not reduce the amount of amber that the user has. In the same way I am very grateful this area plugin that I needed. You are the best...

Последнее редактирование модератором:

VladimirKzi

Хранитель
Thank you very much, it worked super well
[doublepost=1511841386][/doublepost]I installed the plugin correctly but nothing happens when I put the command.
[doublepost=1511842790][/doublepost]Sorry for the amount of answers, is that I'm testing as I have free time. The plugin is installed correctly, and also if you fill the totems but it does not reduce the amount of amber that the user has. In the same way I am very grateful this area plugin that I needed. You are the best...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abet4rlffximc0m/EasyStakes.cs?dl=0

Test this.

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение