Плагин Defendable Bases 1.2.1

Resilient обновил(а) ресурс Defendable Bases новой записью:

Update

- Fixed a rare NRE during the appearance of a new wave
- A new parameter for the number of Npcs has been added to the GUI, as in the new Defendable Homes plugin (don't forget to move the new image - Npc_KpucTaJl if you don't have it on your server)
- Added a new parameter to the configuration, a list of commands (chat and console) that will not work in the event zone
- When the event is launched, 2 parameters are added to the API, the coordinate of the event and the radius of the event zone...

Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

when an event starts, players simply step aside for the duration of the wave and wait until the event is over to pick up the loot

the general's life is always 1000, and is not damaged by zombies in any way!

how to fix it?

when an event starts, players simply step aside for the duration of the wave and wait until the event is over to pick up the loot

the general's life is always 1000, and is not damaged by zombies in any way!

how to fix it?
This is the flipper version of the plugin, remove your settings and install them from the archive and check the plugin to update the NPC spawn

This is the flipper version of the plugin, remove your settings and install them from the archive and check the plugin to update the NPC spawn
Thanks for the advice
Completely deleted all the old plugin files and installed them from the archive
Now, when the base spawn, can not open the startup computer events (which are taken barricades)
The computer at the base is highlighted by an outline, but does not open...

How long do you plan to stay silent?
Please don't force me to block your account

fix the plugin or give me my money back

plugin tested on different servers
when the base appears on the map, players can not start a raid through the notebook (in which the barricade is taken)
notebook just does not open!

when the base appears on the map, players can not start a raid through the notebook (in which the barricade is taken)
Че ты до нее дое@ался, тебе написала же она , что это ласт версия,
1680208951728.png
Жди как будет обнова так обновит. А лучше проверь свои плагины, вероятно конфликт . Или ошибки кидай. Закинь на локалку этот плагин и зависимости к нему и проверь, уверен что будет четко работать!

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, take the advice of the wolf spirit. You are the only person who complains about this plugin out of 27. I think that's saying something.

1680208951728.png

Жди как будет обнова так обновит. А лучше проверь свои плагины, вероятно конфликт . Или ошибки кидай. Закинь на локалку этот плагин и зависимости к нему и проверь, уверен что будет четко работать!
Thanks for the help, but I would have solved it myself =)

• Люблю это
Реакции: WOLF SPIRIT
1680208951728.png

спасибо за комментарий)
если бы у меня был конфликт плагинов, я бы сюда ничего не писал)
у меня сервак несколько лет, я сотни плагинов вдоль и поперек перелопатил своими руками, и просто так не тратил бы время на написание вопросов и ожидание ответов))
тем более его специально тестировали на нескольких серверах, после чего я уже написал сюда)
а "докопался" я потому, что этот человек мне сам ответил...

З.Ы. если 20 человек молчат, это еще не значит, что у них он работает)

спасибо за комментарий)
если бы у меня был конфликт плагинов, я бы сюда ничего не писал)
у меня сервак несколько лет, я сотни плагинов вдоль и поперек перелопатил своими руками, и просто так не тратил бы время на написание вопросов и ожидание ответов))
тем более его специально тестировали на нескольких серверах, после чего я уже написал сюда)
а "докопался" я потому, что этот человек мне сам ответил...

З.Ы. если 20 человек молчат, это еще не значит, что у них он работает)
Если плагин работает не корректно, должны быть ошибки указывающие на это. Скинь хоть одну ошибку.

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение