Плагин Shop UI 1.2.4

WOLF SPIRIT уже отправил вам скрин с этим. Обновления я так понимаю теперь идет только через дискорд
Я не понял где они этого написали. В теме плагина ShopUI? Или в теме WelcomPanel(которой нигде нету) ?)

Welcome Panel version 3.0.7 is the most current and updated version.

there is nothing more to do to solve this.

The dev is giving people a secret version of this in his discord, there is no way we can get that magically all of a sudden.

This is a minor issue with these 2 plugins, but both plugins are current and Both of them work.
They just do not work together.

Customers have not lost anything, i would just put a disclaimer on the plugins and tell them they do not work together.

Problem solved

WOLF SPIRIT has already sent you a screenshot of this. Updates as I understand it now goes only through the discord
There is nothing to update my guy, I have explained this to you multiple times.

Please read it carefully and carry on.
We are not responsible to go into anyone discord and get secret copies of plugins.

You have the most current version.

There is nothing to update my guy, I have explained this to you multiple times.

Please read it carefully and carry on.
We are not responsible to go into anyone discord and get secret copies of plugins.

You have the most current version.
Вы предлагаете мне ещё раз купить оба плагина в codefling чтоб получить секретную версию плагина ??

Let me buy it here then, it's not a problem since you wrote it that way.
It will not work with the Shop UI addon.

The author of Welcome Panel DAVID sells the same version as here, then his customers must go into his discord to get a secret version that works with Shop UI.

We do not have the secret version, what is sold here is the most current public version of 3.0.7

Both the plugins here work, but you must know they will NOT work together

The SHOP UI will NOT show in the Welcome Panel, but it can be used as standalone shop with gui

Вы предлагаете мне ещё раз купить оба плагина в codefling чтоб получить секретную версию плагина ??
по сути тебе нужна панель которую часто сливали и разработчик принял решение выдавать ее лично об чем он писал, я приложил скрин выше. В чем проблема ? Пусть скулик запросит ее у разработчика и даст ее вам!

in fact, you need a panel that was often merged and the developer decided to give it out personally what he wrote about, I attached a screenshot above. What's the problem? Let the whip ask the developer for it and give it to you!

You know better than to say things like this, but you are only trying to make Skuli look bad.

When will you ever grow up and work with the community instead of trying to lie to us and steal from us?

по сути тебе нужна панель которую часто сливали и разработчик принял решение выдавать ее лично об чем он писал, я приложил скрин выше. В чем проблема ? Пусть скулик запросит ее у разработчика и даст ее вам!
Каким образом я должен запросить если я её не покупал, так же речь шла о том, что это было написано в теме плагина ShopUI значит что бы получить новую версию нужно иметь два плагина: ShopUI и WelcomPanel

I have explained this situation clearly.

There is nothing more to say here.
If you want to lie to your customers and tell them skuli is responsible then you are a liar.

Im sorry i cannot help the situation when WOLF boldy lies.

Я так понимаю, первое и очень важное, что надо сделать, так это написать отдельное замечание (НЕ РАБОТАЕТ С ShopUI), иначе получается, это ввод в заблуждение, а тот кто держит пульс за этот плагин, получает "бабосы" за то, что он просто вывесил и не обновляет. Ссылаясь на версию того, что это ласт версия, а по факту у неё есть тайничок. Считаю, это не уважение к покупателям, так как покупать тут, а потом идти ещё на CF и опять же покупать её и шоп. Логика?

• Мне нравится
Реакции: WebGhost и WOLF SPIRIT
Я так понимаю, первое и очень важное, что надо сделать, так это написать отдельное замечание (НЕ РАБОТАЕТ С ShopUI), иначе получается, это ввод в заблуждение, а тот кто держит пульс за этот плагин, получает "бабосы" за то, что он просто вывесил и не обновляет. Ссылаясь на версию того, что это ласт версия, а по факту у неё есть тайничок. Считаю, это не уважение к покупателям, так как покупать тут, а потом идти ещё на CF и опять же покупать её и шоп. Логика?
Я скоро обнову залью

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение