• Добрый день, если вы испытываете проблемы с пополнением баланса, свяжитесь с @MrFallen.

Плагин Epic Loot 1.1.15

Resilient

I'm from Rio Branco
-1 (0%)
6 Июн 2022
EpicLoot - Epic Loot is a plugin that adds additional loot potential to loot crates, NPC corpses and crafting.

About EpicLoot​

1657802538481.png

RzJfrNS.png
Epic Loot is a plugin that adds additional loot potential to loot crates, NPC corpses and crafting.
There is a configurable chance that an enhanced piece with varying set types and modifiers will appear in a loot crate or corpse.
Players also have a chance to receive an enhanced version of their crafted items, rather...

EpicLoot - Update and Fixed

* Added dictionary option for static_skins, allowing for certain items/skins to be declared in the config. These skins will be assigned as priority if they exist in the dictionary.
* Added chat command: /eladdskin <buff type> <shortname> <skin ID> to add items to the static_skins list for each buff.
* Added new Set type: Knights - reduces the damage taken from melee.
* Added new Set type: Barbarians - increases the damage dealt by melee weapons.
* Added new Set bonus: BulletProof -...

EpicLoot - Update

• Updated Refined the filter to allow more items that aren't repairable to be added to the enhance-able list (tactile gloves, diving equipment etc).
  • Fixed Fixed the boat speed setbonus.
  • Fixed Fixed the issue with the info not loading into the panel with updates.
  • Added Added console command to print out the list of item shortnames that can be enhanced (elprintitems).
  • Added Added option for barrel spawns to drop epic items.
  • Added Added option in player settings to...

EpicLoot - Update

* Fixed an issue with the luck set bonuses not firing off properly and causing NRE's.
* Optimized dictionary calls.
* Fixed NRE in CanCastFishingRod
* Added support for HealthShot in TruePVE.
* Changed the lang description of the HealthShot proc, as it is based off of the weapons base damage.
* Added permission: epicloot.drop. Required for items to drop from crates, barrels and corpses.
* Added permission: epicloot.salvage. Required to access the salvager menu.
* Added permission...

Resilient обновил(а) ресурс EpicLoot новой записью:

Update

* Updated plugin so that set bonus entries can be entered in the config in any order.
* Added support to work with the SkillTree loot magnet skill
* Added ability to recycle EpicLoot items in the recycler, which yields the same result as the menu (can be disabled).
* Added chat command: reseticonpositions. Will reset all player values to config value
* Added failsafe for reskinning an item on the repairbench.
* Updated scrapping and enhancing so it will work from any container.

Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

I would like to buy a plugin, but it has not been updated for half a year. there was an update recently, I would like to know if there will be updates to this plugin in the future?

And tell me if there is support for the Russian language? I know that you can translate a lang file, but there are plugins in which not everything is in the lang file

Resilient обновил(а) ресурс Epic Loot новой записью:

Update

* Added a few additional null checks across the plugin.
* Added blacklist for the Raiders set, allowing for items to be excluded from its effect.
* Removed the option for RF timed explosives to be duplicated with Raiders set.
* Added a skin blacklist to prevent enhancing items that have skins contained in the list.
* Patched OnCollectiblePickup.

Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение