• Добрый день, если вы испытываете проблемы с пополнением баланса, свяжитесь с @MrFallen.

Плагин Arena 2.0.32

Resilient

I'm from Rio Branco
-1 (0%)
6 Июн 2022
Arena - A multi-arena plugin capable of running many instances of various events at the same time.

// Features
- Run multiple events of various types at the same time
- Run events as single or round based games
- Event statistics and leader boards
- Optional event access from a lobby area, or anywhere on the map
- Restores player back to their prior state when leaving a event
- Customizable UI colors and images

// Events
Free for All
Team Deathmatch
Survival
Team Survival
Gun Game
One in the Chamber
Capture the Flag
NPC Survival
Slasher
Infected

// About the plugin...

I bought this plugin, I throw it in order, 1. Arena.cs 2. ArenaUI.cs 3. Arena Statistics.cs
It gives an error when I throw the fourth plugin, but there is no error, we can't find it in the code.
There are errors at the bottom, which are not present in the code.

And how to solve this problem?

Вложения

• изображение_2022-12-05_011304078.png
    изображение_2022-12-05_011304078.png
    70.8 KB · Просмотры: 6
I bought this plugin, I throw it in order, 1. Arena.cs 2. ArenaUI.cs 3. Arena Statistics.cs
It gives an error when I throw the fourth plugin, but there is no error, we can't find it in the code.
There are errors at the bottom, which are not present in the code.

And how to solve this problem?
Have you done everything according to the instructions and installed the dependency plugins?

1670224940664.png

Думаю , что ты его заебал!!! Лично глянул, это ласт версия. Что у тебя не клеится... Кингурятник обиделся, хотя ему плохо ни кто не желал!!!
Что значит заебал? У меня не работает, поэтому пишу или мне тут нечего делать сижу тут пишу просто так?

Что значит заебал? У меня не работает, поэтому пишу или мне тут нечего делать сижу тут пишу просто так?
Так я посмотрел это ласт версия, у меня нет доступа. Скорее всего у тебя идет конфликт, знаю пиндос хрень не зальет, сам пару плагинов брал у него!!!

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение