• Добавили новые платежные методы (AnyPay, FreeKassa, PayPal), постарались уменьшить комиссию на пополнение баланса. Пользуйтесь!
Convoy Event

Плагин Convoy Event 2.4.7

Alexxey

1. Problem is that convoy.json dont appear at all , tried to reload couple of times with different codings bit nothing helped , updated oxide. Do i do it right at all , i copy (create) Convoy.cs (oxide/plugins) and save it - load it on my hosting platform , and log not showing any load or anything

WebGhost

1. Problem is that convoy.json dont appear at all , tried to reload couple of times with different codings bit nothing helped , updated oxide. Do i do it right at all , i copy (create) Convoy.cs (oxide/plugins) and save it - load it on my hosting platform , and log not showing any load or anything

The plugin should load and create the config automatically.

try this:
  • Delete the config/data and plugin files from the server. Do this for any of the NPCSpawn and Convoy files
  • Turn server off
  • Load the Convoy.cs and NpcSpawn.cs files into oxide/plugins
  • Restart the server
  • Once server is online, check to see if config file for Convoy is now made (NpcSpawn will not have a config file though)
I just tested again on my hosted test server, i deleted all related convoy files and i loaded the plugins back on with the server running and it made the configs no problem.

WebGhost

Try to always watch the RCON while loading plugins onto your server as well so that you may see any errors if any.
I recommend this simple Rcon: http://rcon.io

WebGhost

Ok , so EN version works well , but RUS version still not working , maybe some mistake is with russian version

I am not sure why your server is having a issue with this plugin.
I have tested the EN and RU version, both of them work and both create the config files properly.

Glad you got yours working, but i want to verify both versions do load properly and work as they should.

Alexxey

So we tried RUS version - with server stopping , no result , only ENG version works well
НОВОЕ
[19:58]
We deleted old data and .json file but it still says that "A member with the name '?????? ???????' already exists on"
Could not initialize plugin 'Convoy v2.0.2' (JsonSerializationException: A member with the name '?????? ???????' already exists on 'Oxide.Plugins.Convoy+PluginConfig'. Use the JsonPropertyAttribute to specify another name.)

WebGhost

Convoy - 2.0.6 Updates

2.0.6 Updates:
Fixed:
The disappearance of the crate

2.0.5 Updates:
The standard crate marker is not updated and may disappear! I recommend enabling custom marker in the plugin settings!

Fixed:
Blinking the map
Crate was making opening sounds
Loot in the NPC

Added: Support for the BetterNpc plugin
The parameter "minimum number of points of the winner for the execution of commands" for the economy...

Castom

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Конвой стоит на месте и спамит ошибки в консоль

Castom

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Конвой стоит на месте и спамит ошибки в консоль
P.S Стоит кастомная карта. Когда убрал бредлик из конвоя он поехал

Castom

I can verify the convoy works on custom maps.
I tried 2 different maps and it worked on both of them just now.
The bradley does spawn with the convoy on both custom maps I have tried.

Unless there is something strange with your map it should be working.
Maybe my developer is crooked. I'll check with him how he made the map. If he doesn't say anything useful, I'll have to do it myself.

yurkin_ya

Вроде русский сайт, а описание на английском :triumph:

Активность
Пока никто не печатает сообщение